Monday, July 20, 2009

Exciting News!!!!

Hello again all! I must note that I didn’t see much commenting after my last post; in fact there was none at all. We would love to get a discussion started and are particularly interested in hearing your opinions and getting your feedback. I know you all must have lots to say!

As many of you may know or have heard through the grapevine, we have officially launched our new website. Please check it out at www.OpenArmsAdoption.net. It has a new look and a lot more information about our program. Some highlights are: Family Profiles, Adoption Stories, and a great calendar of events (not yet filled, but that part is coming within the next few weeks). We know it will be a great resource for pregnant women and their families and for you! Personally, I always get excited by the little things and I’m enjoying some of the new smaller features, such as the ability to have people RSVP for events directly off the website.

Of course, the website is by no means finished! We will be continuously updating it with current information and adding new pages. We love it and hope you do to! Please let us know your feelings about it and if you have any suggestions for added improvement.
Let us know what you think, Shlomit

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new site! It's so much more informative then the old site. Looks great and love the new additions! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New website looks terrific! I am not "hip" to blogs but I will learn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I initially was not able to post a comment and then never came back to it. I think the blog is a great place to touch base and I also like the new website with the ability to place profiles out there. I did note (as well as friends that I showed it to) that the profiles are difficult to find. I only found them by accident and have to instruct everyone where to find them. Kind of defeats the purpose if they aren't easily accessible.

    ReplyDelete