Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fall Is Here

The summer season has just ended and fall is beckoning. This has always been my favorite time of the year, those last few days of summer right before everything starts again in high gear for the fall. I remember as a child being so excited at the prospect of a new school year and all the changes it might bring. It still evokes in me the promise of new things and exciting ventures on the verge of occuring. It's a time of possibility and potential just waiting to be filled.

Open Arms had a great end to our summer and we are excited at all the things this fall will bring us. Our picnic is coming soon (September 13th from 11am to 2pm at Neshaminy State Park) and with it the opportunity to see many families all gathered together. It's always a day that means a lot to us and I know for many families who attend as well. We hope to see all of you there!! (I'm particularly looking forward to seeing all the new babies and the not so new little toddlers.)

Fall workshops are scheduled. Hopefully, you received a calendar in the mail of the latest offerings. If you haven't please let me know and I'll send you one. They should all be great!

We have lots of trainings scheduled for professionals and are excited at the opportunies these always bring. Who knows what other great things the fall will bring us!! Shlomit

No comments:

Post a Comment